True Albino Teacher


+ Free Shipping

True Albino Teacher: An Albino Variant of Golden Teacher

The True Albino Teacher: This ghost-white offshoot of the Golden Teacher strain is both stronger and larger than it’s parent.

This strain was developed by the Shroomery user named “Jik Fibs”. Who isolated the albino variation when cultivating Golden Teachers. He cloned five albinos that popped up during a grow and cultivated the spores until he produced three successive generations of the variant.

True Albino Teacher Potency & Psilocybin Content

True Albino Teacher mushrooms are said to have above-average potency — slightly higher than it’s parent, the original Golden Teacher strain.

The average of these 4 samples is 0.81% psilocybin and 0.06% psilocin — for a total tryptamine concentration of 0.87%. This would technically classify this strain as “average,” but we believe most users can expect slightly higher than this. The strongest sample submitted to the cup had 1.11% total tryptamines, and we’ve seen other, privately tested samples as high as 1.4%.

Another sample of True Albino Teacher, cultivated by “Socal.Myco,” had an overall tryptamine content of 0.99% and a psilocybin level of 0.92%.

Another, submitted by the cultivator “Little Tree” submitted the second TAT sample and produced a tryptamine level of 1.07% and a psilocybin content of 0.97%.

For reference, we consider the average Psilocybe cubensis strain to hold somewhere between 0.5% and 0.9% total tryptamines.

True Albino Teachers are fully albino, while White Teachers are leucistic and have relatively low pigment with nearly-white fruits. This strain boasts ghostly white caps and stems, as well as gills that can become a lovely light-blue and grey hue.

These mushrooms really have a beautifully distinct look. True Albino Teachers are usually stout and flat at maturity. But they can also produce longer stems with smaller caps.


3.5 grams, 7 grams, 14 grams, 28 grams

Shopping Cart
Scroll to Top